- Senior Sustainability Scientist, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Peter Kiewit Foundation Professor Emeritus of Law and the Legal Profession, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
- Faculty Fellow, Center for Law, Science & Innovation, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
- Affiliated Faculty in Justice and Social Inquiry, School of Social Transformation, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Professor Lynk's areas of interest include business and corporate law, civil procedure, legal ethics and professional responsibility, bioethics in health care and law and literature. He is chair of the American Bar Association's Standing Committee on Professional Discipline and a past chair of the Association's Special Committee on Bioethics and the Law. He is a member of the American Law Institute and a member of the U.S. Indian Health Service's Phoenix Area Institutional Review Board. In 2010 he received the Outstanding Faculty Award from the College of Law's Alumni Association. From 2004 to 2010 he served as ASU's NCAA Faculty Athletics Representative.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 1976
- AB, Harvard College, 1971