- Senior Sustainability Scholar, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Associate Professor, College of Integrative Sciences and Arts
Mara is an associate professor in the College of Integrative Sciences and Arts. He is a User Experience researcher who investigates individual, institutional, cultural, and systems motivations for actions and activity. He is currently expanding his work on posthumanism and Irish diasporic identity to question how indigeneity is created and differentiated in digital spaces.
- PhD, Rhetoric and Writing, University of New Mexico, 2003
- MA, English, Pennsylvania State University, 1996
- BA, English, University of Redlands, 1993