Program postponed. New date to be announced. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Register for the next Sustainability Opportunity seminar, where you’ll earn your professional certificate in sustainability strategy. The program will take place at the sunny ASU Tempe campus and includes virtual follow on activities with sustainability leaders.
Seminar Registration Fees
What is Included
- Three days of applied classroom engagement with world-renowned sustainability faculty and industry experts, along with multiple weeks of follow-up activity after the initial three days.
- A professional cohort of peers that will form the core of your new sustainability network.
- A professional certificate from ASU for completion of the course requirements.
- A set of contemporary, hands-on sustainability tools and strategies that can be applied in your organization immediately upon your return to work to enable you to leverage the global sustainability opportunity.
- Breakfast and lunch during the seminar. Travel and accommodations are not included.
Please call (480) 965-2976 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.