Graduate writing help
The School of Sustainability provides graduate sustainability students help to improve their writing skills. The goal is to help each student move from his or her present level of skill to a higher level.
Tutoring is offered on weekdays between 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
and appointments at other times are available upon request.
For help with writing assignments, please email a copy of your paper prior to your meeting, or bring an extra copy with to your appointment.
Your writing tutor
- Kathryn Kyle
- Graduate Writing Tutor, School of Sustainability
- Instructor, School of Sustainability
- Executive Administrator Emerita, Southwest Center for Education & the Natural Environment
Writing services offered
- a writing seminar for graduate credit
- short, noontime, drop-in workshops
- individual tutoring