The resources on this page are meant to further assist you as you build out your applied learning curriculum. Please feel free to download any of the PDFs. Resources by experience type can also be found below.
Bringing the World In
- ASU Libraries – review the library resources that can be integrated into your course
- Global Institute of Sustainability and Innovation Videos – Youtube archive with recorded lectures, events, and more
Visiting the World
- ASU Changemaker Central– lead social change in the local or global community
- ASU Service Learning – link your academic curriculum with service learning projects in the community
- Museum of Walking – organizes a series of place-based walks around the valley
- Sustainability Connect – connect with community members on projects, in-class workshops, volunteer work, etc.
Simulating the World
- An Experiential, Game-Theoretic Pedagogy for Sustainability Ethics
- Explorative games – from the Red Cross/ Red Crescent Climate Centre
- Future Shocks and City Resilience by Lauren Withycombe Keeler
- Gaming – an archive on gaming resources from ASU TeachOnline
- Online games – from Learning for Sustainability
- WaterSim – a water simulation from ASU’s Decision Center for a Desert City