- Senior Sustainability Scientist, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability
- Professor, School for the Science of Healthcare Delivery & Department of Biomedical Informatics, College of Health Solutions
- Faculty, The Barrett Honors College
Dr. Brad Doebbeling is professor in the School for the Science of Health Care Delivery and the Department of Biomedical Informatics in the College of Health Solutions at Arizona State University. His clinical experience includes providing medical care for adults, working in primary and tertiary care as a consulting general internist and infectious diseases specialist. His leadership roles include various clinical administrative roles in hospitals, founding director of a VA HSR&D research center of excellence, the IU Center for Health Services and Outcomes Research, and founding chair of a BioHealth Informatics Department. He is well known as an expert in implementation science, systems redesign and biomedical informatics. He has served on multiple review panels for NIH, AHRQ and VA, including AHRQ’s Health Systems and Value Research. He has received multiple awards for his teaching, research, leadership and service.
- MSc, Preventative Medicine and Environmental Health, University of Iowa College of Medicine, 1990
- MD, School of Medicine, University of Colorado, 1985
- BS, Colorado State Univeristy, 1981