- Fall courses – Order by March 1
- Spring courses – Order by October 1
- Summer courses – Order by February 1
How to Adopt Textbooks in Follett Discover
- Go to http://my.asu.edu and log in (Google Chrome is the preferred browser to upload syllabi)
- On your My ASU page, you will see a series of icons listed after your courses in the My Classes box. Click on the book icon.
If you do not plan to have a textbook for your course, let Charlene Becher know at email@example.com so she can take you off the reminder list.
Many publishers offer textbook desk copies for a discounted price or no charge at all. We recommend search for instructions on how to order directly through the publisher’s website. Should you need further assistance or department approval, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Title
- 2. Author
- 3. ISBN
- 4. Publisher
- 5. Edition