Contact SOS Instructional designers team if you need:
- A consultation on organizing and developing your online course.
- To choose the right instructional technology for your course.
- To customize Training Workshops (Adobe products, PPTs, Blackboard, Canvas, and any other educational technology).
- A demo about teaching technology.
- An assistance with creating interactive course projects.
Location: Wrigley, 316
SOS ID Zoom Office Hours: M 3-5pm, W 10am-12pm, F 1-3 pm.
E-mail the course ID at email@example.com
Slack Channel: #sos-coursehelp
Arina Melkozernova provides assistance to instructors, faculty, and TAs with any Canvas needs, building in-person or online (iCourse, oCourse) items, and video recording/editing requests. Check the Video & Multimedia page for services.
Gillian Clark is available to assist faculty with preparing their courses (MSL) for the upcoming term, facilitate the instructor as the course progresses through the session or semester, host postmortem de-briefings once the course has concluded, and assist with technical issues in Canvas.
Amy Karelitz provides assistance to instructors, faculty, and TAs with any Canvas needs, building online (iCourse, oCourse) items.
Information on Training:
Information on Requesting Additional Software:
- ABOR Intellectual Policy 6-908
- Faculty Toolkit
- Academic Resources
- Instruction Junction at The College
- Copyright for Instructors (ASU Libraries)
- Copyright: TEACH Act Audio Video Checklist
- TeachOnline (ASU Online)
- Grading Policies and Information
- SILC Learning Support Services
- Library Instruction (ASU Libraries)
- SOLS TeachTech
- SGSUP Instructional Design site
- ASU Learning Sciences Institute
- Tools and technologies
Note: With a Maricopa County library card, you have access to free online e-courses that provide tools for teachers.