SOS Syllabus Template
- The new and improved example of the SOS Syllabus Template is available. This includes all of the policies that need to be there for both ground and online students. There are also a lot of tips and examples to ensure you provide appropriate info. All you need to do is populate with course-specific info and instructor-/TA-specific info, and delete out anything that is specific to online/ground delivery.
Download syllabus templates to modify.
- Direct link to Canvas feature request form
- ASU Canvas website
https://lms.asu.edu has the latest details on training and other Canvas news.
- Workshops are available under Training on the website https://lms.asu.edu/training
- An online training course that anyone can self-enroll is called Kung-Fu Canvas and is highly regarded by the adopters of Canvas https://asu.instructure.com/enroll/WRY7EK
- The quick start guide will be available under Resources on the LMS Migration website. https://lms.asu.edu/resources
- A growing list of help articles in under MyASU > Service – see Canvas for Instructors