How Sustainability Officers
Can Meet Zero Carbon Goals
Beyond purchasing 100% renewable energy and making energy-saving capital investments, what actions should your organization or community take to go “net-zero carbon?” How do you create a framework to manage the risk and reward of being an early adopter of new tech?
Learn the risks relevant to good carbon reduction/offset decisions and the actions to engage stakeholders inside and outside your organization. Hear about the efforts of the Responsible Business Alliance and from sustainability managers at Xylem Inc, a global water company, about their journey to decarbonize their supply chain.
- Austin Alexander, Vice President, Sustainability and Social Impact, Xylem Inc
- Alberto Bozzi, Vice President, & Chief Procurement Officer, Xylem Inc
- Deborah Albers, Vice President, Responsible Business Alliance
- Moderated by Ryan Klenner, LightWorks, Arizona State University
The webinar is part of the Robert and Melani Walton Sustainability Solutions Festival.
- Webinar 3 - March 22, 2021: Leveraging Purchasing Power to Reduce Carbon Impacts (Energy)
- Webinar 4 - March 29, 2021: From Farmers' Market to Market Share: How the Organic Movement has Evolved
- Past Seminar: Data Centers as Leaders in the Zero Carbon Economy
11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. MST