Connect with sustainability alumni
Empower School of Sustainability alumni with enduring connections and resources to be a voice and force for sustainability.
Our alumni, faculty, and students are doing great things, and we thank you for wanting to stay involved with our community of leaders, movers, and shakers!
Some of the involvement opportunities the School of Sustainability Alumni Chapter offers include:
- Alumni Mixers during Welcome Week, Homecoming, and Graduate Recruitment.
- Out-of-state events that focus on alumni networking and professional development.
- Monthly volunteer opportunities on the 2nd Saturday during the Academic Year (August – May) at Escalante Community Garden.
- Exclusive School of Sustainability alumni t-shirts
- Career advising from a School of Sustainability advisor
- Sustainability After School events that highlight various jobs in the sustainability industry.
- Job shadowing
Do you have suggestions on other resources we can offer? Email SOSAlumni@asu.edu
Share your story with us and be recognized in our annual magazine, in the newsletter, and on our social media pages. Submitting videos and images is highly encouraged!
Alumni leadership 2019-2020
- President: Russell Goldstein – ’16 EMSL
- Past President: Jeffrey Jennings – ’12 BA
- President-Elect: Victoria Gilchrist – ’18 EMSL
- Secretary: Colleen Mahoney – ’15 EMSL
- Director-at-Large: Ryan Johnson – ’17 MSL
- Director-at-Large: Nivedita Biyani – ’13 MA
- Alumni Engagement: Ashley Mack – ’19 MS
- Alumni Engagement: Dania LaScola – ’17 MSL
- Honorary Board Members
2019-2020 board meeting dates
- Thursday, January 23, 2020
- Thursday, April 16, 2020
- Thursday, June 9, 2020
Do you have suggestions on other resources we can offer? Email Sosalumni1@asu.edu