Our Alumni Chapter Mission
The mission of the School of Sustainability Alumni Chapter Leadership is to advance sustainability within and beyond Arizona State University: facilitating a cohesive network of sustainability professionals; providing insight, service, and support to our alma mater; and through our joint endeavors, to be a voice and a force for sustainability locally, nationally, and globally.
Our alumni, faculty, and students are doing great things, and we thank you for wanting to stay involved with our community of leaders, movers, and shakers!
Some of the involvement opportunities the School of Sustainability Alumni Chapter offers include:
- Quarterly networking events in Arizona
- Out-of-state events in places like Washington DC, Denver, Chicago, Portland
- Monthly volunteer opportunities at Escalante Community Garden
- Exclusive School of Sustainability alumni t-shirts
- Career advising from a School of Sustainability advisor
- Workshops specific to jobs in sustainability
- Job shadowing
Share your story with us and be recognized in the 2016 magazine, in the newsletter, and on our social media pages. Submitting videos and images is highly encouraged!
Connect With Sustainability Alumni
- President: John Martinson ’16 – EMSL
- Past President: Auriane Koster ’13 – PHD
- President-Elect: Jeffrey Jennings , BA ‘12
- Secretary: Chelsi Tryon ’12 – BA
- Director-at-Large: Sean Sederstrom ’13 – BS
- Director-at-Large: Amy Garinger ’13 – MS
- Alumni Engagement: Garrett Wong ’16 – BS
- Alumni Engagement: Danielle Van Vleet ’13 – BA
- Graduate Student Representative: Genevieve Pearthree– MS
- Undergraduate Student Representative: Amy Lamphere– BA
- Honorary Board Members
2017-18 Board Meeting Dates
- September 21, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
- January 11, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
- May 17, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.