Our Alumni Chapter Mission
The mission of the School of Sustainability Alumni Chapter Leadership is to advance sustainability within and beyond Arizona State University: facilitating a cohesive network of sustainability professionals; providing insight, service, and support to our alma mater; and through our joint endeavors, to be a voice and a force for sustainability locally, nationally, and globally.
Our alumni, faculty, and students are doing great things, and we thank you for wanting to stay involved with our community of leaders, movers, and shakers!
Some of the involvement opportunities the School of Sustainability Alumni Chapter offers include:
- Quarterly networking events in Arizona
- Out-of-state events in places like Washington DC, Denver, Chicago, Portland
- Monthly volunteer opportunities at Escalante Community Garden
- Exclusive School of Sustainability alumni t-shirts
- Career advising from a School of Sustainability advisor
- Workshops specific to jobs in sustainability
- Job shadowing
Share your story with us and be recognized in the 2016 magazine, in the newsletter, and on our social media pages. Submitting videos and images is highly encouraged!
Connect With Sustainability Alumni
- President: Auriane Koster, PhD ’13
- Past President: Leah Sunna, BA ‘12
- President-Elect: John Martinson, EMSL ‘16
- Secretary: Clayton Beyer, BS ‘15
- Director-at-Large: Karen Kao, MSUS ’13
- Director-at-Large: Amy Garinger, MS ’13
- Outreach Coordinator: Kendon Jung, BA ‘13
- Communications Coordinator: Gina Conrow, BA ‘14
- Graduate Student Representative: Genevieve Pearthree
- Undergraduate Student Representative: Amy Lamphere
- Alumni Relations Coordinator: Stephanie Petersen
2016-17 Board Meeting Dates
- November 17, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
- January 19, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
- April 20, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.